AUSTIN, Texas-Credit unions that have had large and successful student loan programs through the Federal Family Education Loan Program (FFELP) are expressing disappointment, but said they will survive the move by the federal government to cut credit unions and banks out of the program.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics