CHEEKTOWAGA, N.Y.-Andrew Godfrey has been managing Cheektowaga Community FCU for 16 years, and the family run operation is in good shape. Still, with the CU going to a community charter, it is looking for ways to capitalize. Godfrey spoke with Credit Union Journal about the challenges ahead.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics