RAPID CITY, S.D.-A federal judge ruled a $6.2-million judgment against CUNA Mutual Group in a disability case to be excessive and unconstitutional and reduced the damages to a total of $2 million, but the judge had harsh words for the credit union insurer and called its behavior "reprehensible" in the...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics