BIRMINGHAM, Ala.-Picture a world where a credit union needs to get permission from NCUA to buy a copier. That's just one of the very real potential consequences of NCUA's proposal to rein in Reg Flex, according to Dennis Dollar, the CU consultant who penned the original Reg Flex program when...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics