FAIRFAX, Va.-Credit unions and their marketing firms are split on the effectiveness of social media, either jumping on the bandwagon or casting a cautious eye toward the trendy marketing that experts say that despite its perceived low costs requires a careful plan to execute and resources to back it up.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics