CHICAGO-Slick features such as Personal Financial Management (PFM) and mobile banking won't debut at Alliant Credit Union here until this summer, but the giant CU's well-equipped Internet channel already handles 65% of its monetary transactions-up from only 34% in 2005.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics