WASHINGTON-In a unusual political situation, two of the three credit union giants that would come under the new Consumer Financial Protection Agency are saying they are OK with that, even while the two credit union lobby groups, CUNA and NAFCU, are committed to fighting Congress to exempt them from the...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics