SAN BERNARDINO, Calif.-Alaska USA FCU, which entered the California market last year by acquiring two failed credit unions, is looking to expand its California network and is reported to be negotiating to buy as many as five branches from ailing Arrowhead Central CU.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics