WASHINGTON-Leaders of the Senate Banking Committee apparently have agreed on a scheme for a consumer financial protection agency, but the latest plan would establish the initiative as an office inside the Treasury Department, rather than creating a new bureaucracy.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics