WASHINGTON-A CUNA task force on corporate credit unions recommended last week that corporate credit unions cease being investment houses for natural person credit unions - the genesis of their financial problems - and restrict their activities in the investment markets to being pass-throughs or broker-dealers.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics