WASHINGTON-CUNA didn't need to reach far for meaty topics to fill the agenda at its Governmental Affairs Conference (GAC) here last week. Relief from the Member Business Lending cap. Secondary capital. A host of new regulations. A proposed consumer protection agency. New NCUSIF premiums from NCUA. And none of that...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics