PLEASANTON, Calif.-More US residents are becoming identity theft victims according to a recent survey released by Javelin Strategy & Research. But a spike in reporting rates has also led to more thieves being taken off the streets, the study suggests.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics