WASHINGTON-Just a little more than an hour after a Treasury official stumped for the Consumer Financial Protection Agency to a polite but negative crowd, Rep. Ed Royce (R-CA) drew a more enthusiastic response when he proceeded to tear down the entire concept.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics