WASHINGTON-Educational Systems FCU became the first victim of the massive fraud at CU National Corp. to settle claims with Fannie Mae, setting the stage for others of the more than two dozen credit unions hurt by the $140 million scheme to come to agreement with the housing giant.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics