WASHINGTON-In a finding that could be important as Congress considers key legislation for credit unions, a survey conducted by CUNA shows that 50% of registered voters polled would support credit unions over banks if a fight broke out in state legislature over 39% for banks.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics