LAS VEGAS-"Obviously, 2009 has been a challenging year," said Sarah Canepa Bang, president and CEO of FSCC. "A lot of credit unions have used FSCC shared branching to adapt this year. In the face of branch closures, shared branching helps continuity and serving members.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics