WASHINGTON-A recent survey commissioned by the Consumer Federation of America (CFA) and CUNA revealed that, while most consumers (61%) are aware there are new credit card protections, most (65%) don't know they take effect later this month and don't understand the specific protections Congress approved last year.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics