ORLANDO, Fla.-Corporate credit unions continued to hold securities showing unrealized losses of $17 billion at year-end 2009, which is down from the more than $25 billion in unrealized losses corporates held at the beginning of the year, but NCUA cautioned against reading too much into those numbers because growing amounts...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics