DALLAS- A federal bankruptcy court Monday awarded CU Liquidity Services LLC, a wholly owned CUSO of Texans CU, a $40 million verdict over a dispute concerning a multi-million member business loan the CUSO made to a troubled shopping mall in suburban Chicago.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics