MUSKEGON, Mich.-Person-to-person payment services are popping up suddenly at hundreds of online and mobile banking sites, despite relatively low consumer adoption, according to a leading bill pay provider - meanwhile, a $44-million CU here has offered the service to members for more than four years.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics