ORLANDO, Fla.-NCUA made clear at last week's town hall meeting that while it values the input it is receiving from natural-person credit unions, it continues to move forward with most aspects of overhaul of its corporate regulations (Part 704).
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics