HOUSTON-Lawyers representing more than 50 financial institutions-including some two dozen credit unions-are urging their clients to reject a $60-million settlement offer in the Heartland Payments System cards breach, saying the pro rata share amounts to pennies on the dollar of costs.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics