PHILADELPHIA-A U.S. Bankruptcy Court this week ordered Citadel Financial CU to return a 2002 Honda to a delinquent member who filed for Chapter 13 bankruptcy a week after the credit union repossessed her car.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE