SANTA CLARA, Calif.-Though the risk of data loss due to retaliation from former employees is less worrisome to some CUs than the risk of data accidentally compromised in an e-mail, it's still important for IT managers to protect themselves against data theft after employee lay-offs, several analysts stressed.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics