WASHINGTON-Efforts to create a new consumer regulator, develop new rules for operating the financial markets and a host of other responses to the financial crisis will leave credit unions on the defensive this year, the second session of the 111th Congress.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics