HARRISBURG, Penn.-Pennsylvania Gov. Ed Rendell has announced a new $1.2-billion statewide mortgage program to help more than 11,000 homebuyers with affordable loans. The initiative is part of a partnership between the Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency, the U.S. Treasury, Fannie Mae, and Freddie Mac.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics