HARRISBURG, Penn.-The circumstances surrounding overdraft protection are particularly tricky. Rick Wargo, EVP/General Counsel at the Pennsylvania Credit Union Association, said CUs could face "tough sledding" on the programming side as they get ready for the Fed's July 2010 deadline.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics