FOREST GROVE, Ore.-While credit unions under $20-million in assets continue to be primary merger targets, those very small shops-around $1 to $2 million-may not find many consolidation partners in the future.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE