KANSAS CITY, Mo.-It's likely no job title will get more scrutiny in 2010 than chief financial officer. CFOs told Credit Union Journal that excess liquidity, growth management and the threat of interest rate spikes in the coming years are forefront in their minds as the new year gets under way.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics