MADISON, Wis.-CUNA Mutual Group officials expressed regret at this week's setback in the BJ Wholesale Club Breach but said they hope the case helps bring awareness to shortcomings in the system for compensating credit unions and other financial institution victims of card frauds.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics