WEST PALM BEACH, Fla.-Economists appeared to be squarely on the mark about 2009 as they saw negative growth extended through the first two quarters and a slow return to positive numbers in the second half of the year, but other predictions were not so accurate.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics