MADISON, Wis.-CUNA Mutual Group's CUMIS Insurance Society has asked a state court to declare that surety bonds held by 26 credit union victims of the $140-million fraud by U.S. Mortgage/CU National Mortgage Corp. do not cover an estimated $125 million of losses suffered by those credit unions.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics