PHOENIX-Arizona FCU plans to close eight branches by the end of January 2010. Of the eight, seven are "in-store" branches with limited service capacity, while the eighth location was selected due to an expiring lease, AFCU said.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE