SAN DIEGO-Credit Union Journal asked attendees at the recent CUNA Lending Council if they continue to see greater loan demand as a result of banks pulling back on lending, and if so, are they having to turn down more loans than usual because of the quality of the paper?
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics