WASHINGTON-House leaders are expected this week to back a bid to exempt all credit unions less than $10 billion in assets from examination by the new Consumer Financial Protection Agency, the latest bid to carve credit unions out of legislation aimed at plugging holes in the financial regulatory system.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics