MADISON, Wis.-The basics of the credit union movement - its focus on members and emphasis on core banking products - will likely not change a great deal in the next 100 years, predicts Kim Sponem, president of the $1.3-billion Summit CU.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics