WASHINGTON — Consumers plan to open their wallets a bit more this holiday season over last year's, but will still be more restrained in their spending than in prior years, according to a new poll conducted by CUNA and the Consumer Federation of America.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics