PLYMOUTH, Mich. Steve Winninger, CEO of the $840-million NuUnion CU here, noted, "Our turkey assumption is based on real estate loans that go into foreclosure. The assumption is that we will want to take the house back and try to sell it. This year has changed that."
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics