CONSHOHOCKEN, Penn. — For years Decision Strategies International Senior Consultant Dr. Franck Schuurmans was certain that the credit union movement was over-capitalized, and the rule of thumb of 9% capital professed by former NCUA Chairman Dennis Dollar was too conservative.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics