INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. — Even in a bad economy, FORUM Credit Union expected to see a solid response to its charitable giving programs. Unfortunately, with the state's unemployment rate hovering near the national average of just over 10%, those expectations failed to come to fruition for the $1 billion CU.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics