PINE BROOK, N.J. — As evidence against CU National Morgage Chief stacks up, Congress is ratcheting up the pressure to settle approximates $125 million is claims made by more than two dozen credit unions in the case.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE