ALEXANDRIA, Va. — NCUA said it is instructing its examiners to put less emphasis on the "E" or earnings component in the so-called CAMEL code, as long as a credit union has a long-term strategic plan to weather the current economic environment.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics