CINCINNATI Members who walk into the Harrison branch of Kemba Credit Union see this city's oldest firehouse alarm bell on the entrance wall, an antique fire extinguisher in the waiting area, and a 1950's fire alarm by the offices.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE