ORLANDO, Fla. — Individual credit unions and their trade associations need to generate greater consensus and a more in-depth plan for alternative capital if they expect Congress to take action anytime soon, according to NCUA board member Mike Fryzel.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics