SAN DIEGO — All loan modifications are not created equal. That was the message from Kevin Durrance, EVP and CFO for Georgia FCU, Atlanta, who noted that credit unions need to be careful about what and how they modify for their members.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE