BASKING RIDGE, N.J. — Replacing its manual process, the $1.8-billion Affinity FCU has successfully automated its anti-money laundering procedures, reducing the time it takes to remain compliant with related regulations while not increasing its headcount.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics