TALLAHASSEE, Fla. — Southeast Corporate FCU, after digesting last week's third quarter report from U.S. Central FCU, told its 430 members it will deplete all of their paid-in-capital, a total of $20.2 million, and 0.5% of membership capital shares, or $4.5 million.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics