RUTLAND, Vt. — Credit Union of Vermont scored a victory last week when NCUA ruled that Tricorp FCU was wrong to pay lower dividend rates on member capital accounts that gave their three-year notices that they intend to withdraw their funds.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics