ST. LOUIS With the economy driving down prices on used vehicles at auto auctions, Gateway Metro FCU moved to sell its repossessed vehicles itself. The result? An additional $39,000 in revenue since March.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE