PLEASANTON, Calif. — Seeing card fraud losses on a spreadsheet is one thing. But when more than $9,000 in such charges turn up on the personal credit card of an executive 1st United Services CU as the result of skimming, it really spurred USCU to take action.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics